The Wildgruben Chapel is a frequently visited forest chapel with a statue of the Virgin Mary. It is a so-called "Gelöbniskapelle", a chapel of vows. The chapel was constructed in 1919 to celebrate the safe return of the men from the Wildgrube district after the First World War. The chapel has been lovingly restored and is still in good condition today.
A 6173 Oberperfusshttps://innsbruck.info/oberperfussT: +43 512 / 53 56 61 73