The construction of this chapel as an Our Lady of Lourdes chapel with a small bell tower was commissioned by Mrs Tschoner around the turn of the century. The chapel is located on the side of the mountain, opposite the car park for the cable car. The Tschoner family, a merchant family from Innsbruck, spent a summer retreat in the town of Oberperfuss around the turn of the century. The family later built the Tschoner Villa (Villa Wilhelmine) and commissioned the construction of the chapel. Mr Tschoner was a founding member of the Verschönerungsverein in Oberperfuss in 1901, which was a society committed to improving the attractiveness of Oberperfuss. Today, it is the tourist information centre.
A 6173 Oberperfusshttps://www.innsbruck.info/oberperfussT: +43 512 / 53 56 61 73