St Anthony's Chapel
To visit this chapel, head out of the village centre in the direction of Obere Gasse, continue to the Kammerland district number 27 and the "Bauernhaus Simon" farmhouse. Due to land consolidation, this wayside-style chapel in Kammerland is now located in the middle of meadows owned by the Grünfelderbauer farmer. The chapel is decorated with a reliquary bust of Saint Anthony from 1755, which was restored in 1856, 1887 and 1901, and also features a bell. Construction of the chapel at the "Bauernhaus Simon" farmhouse can be traced back to a promise made by twelve residents of Kammerland – to build a chapel after returning home from the First World War. The chapel was built in 1920.
A 6173 OberperfussF: +43 512 /53 56 959https://www.innsbruck.info/oberperfussT: +43 512 / 53 56 61 73