Parish Church of St John the Baptist

 
This parish church is a former Gothic and now Baroque building that was constructed in around 1315. The site was formerly home to a chapel dedicated to St John, which was used as a regional place of pilgrimage. The church’s frescos were painted by Franz Anton Zeiller in 1755. The parish church has seven bells, which were cast at the Grassmayr Bell Foundry in Innsbruck in 1956.
Pfarrkirche zum Hl. Johannes dem Täufer
Dorfstraße 8
A 6422 Stams
https://www.pfarrestams.at
addresses