Holy Church of the Cross

 
The Holy Church of the Cross is located in the lower part of the village of Rietz and was built in 1664. The church was redesigned in Baroque style in 1705 and restored in 1985. The altar comes from Stams Abbey, where it was originally used as a side altar.
 
Heilig Kreuzkirche
Unterdorf
A 6421 Rietz
addresses