"GUESTS ON THE FARM" in Itzl – Ranggen: Gutleben-Hofschank combines an alpine farm setting and farm gate sales with excellent service. The farm produces Tyrolean specialities and serves them in the cosy and welcoming dining room and on a sun terrace with stunning views. Delicacies include apple juice, cider, fruit juices and schnapps, as well as delicious dry-cured ham known as "Speck", Tyrolean snack platters, mountain cheese and homemade cakes.
Farm gate sales daily from 4 pm to 6 m at Blasig family farm.
Farm gate sales on Fridays from the Hofschank farmhouse or by appointment.
Produce varies based on the season:
* Strawberries, raspberries, cherries, plums
* New and winter potatoes
* Apples – many different varieties
* Apple juice, apple & elderflower juice, cider, apple cider vinegar
* Schnapps – pure and mixed
* Assorted cuts of pork
* Mountain cheese from Bizau
* Firewood, boards
Available as an event venue, booking required by phone.