Gfaser Chapel

 

The Gfaser Chapel in the Gfas district is the highest chapel in Oberperfuss. It is dedicated to St Mary and was originally made of wood. In 1941, Franz Leitner replaced the wooden construction with a brick-built chapel, which was consecrated in 1987 following renovation work.

Gfaserkapelle
Gfas 1
A 6173 Oberperfuss
F: +43 512 /53 56 959https://www.innsbruck.info/oberperfussT: +43 512 / 53 56 61 73
addresses