Church St. Viktor & Magdalena
The Church of St Victor, which was once a Romanesque building, burnt down in 1400 and was given Gothic frescos when it was rebuilt. The church set on fire again approximately 300 years later. When it was rebuilt in around 1750, the Church of St Victor was made larger and given a Baroque design. The top of the church tower was also transformed from a steeple into an onion dome. The building is special because it is one of just a few churches in the whole of Tyrol to feature not one, but three onion domes.