Church of St Vitus

 

This late Gothic salt merchants’ church is located on top of a small hill in the village of Ampass. It was consecrated in 1521 and is considered to be a late work of the “Haller Bauhütte” Hall masons' guild. Before the church was constructed, a church building already existed on the site and was first mentioned in documents dating back to 1429.

Kirche St.Veit
Oberdorf
A 6070 Ampass
https://www.ampass.tirol.gv.at/T: +43 512 / 34 54 540
addresses