Parish Church of St Giles

This parish church is located on the south-west edge of the village of Hatting and was first mentioned in documents dating back to 1359. A number of alterations were made to the building over the centuries that followed and later the church was also redesigned in Baroque style. Further renovation work was carried out in 1875 and from 1955 to 1959.
Pfarrkirche zum Hl. Ägidius
Schulgasse 3
A 6402 Hatting