Parish Church in Barwies

Parish Church of the Holy Trinity: The altarpiece on the high altar depicts the Trinity as painted by Ferdinand Maas (1865) and features statues of Judas Thaddeaus and James the Less. The tabernacle has a Rococo design. This Roman Catholic church was founded by Archduke Karl and his wife Sybilla in 1617, consecrated in 1698 and promoted to the role of parish church in 1967.

Hl. fair Saturday at 7.00 pm or Hl. fair Sunday at 10.00 am

Pfarrkirche Barwies
Barwies 250
A 6414 Mieming
T: +43 5264 / 52 90M: +43 676 / 87 30 75 01