Lindenkapelle - chapel

 

LIME-TREE CHAPEL, Lindenweg - Erected in 1635, dedicated to St. Sebastian in 1637 as a plague chapel; octagonal construction; interior richly decorated with late baroque stuccodecorations; picture of Our Lady of Perpetual Halp of 1808 in rococo frame;small wooden crib dated 1774;

(key for the visit in neighbouring house/ Lindenweg 1.)

 
All year!
 
Pfarrkirche Axams
zum Hlg. Johannes
Sylvester-Jordan-Str. 1
A 6094 Axams
F: +43 5234 68 128 13https://www.sr-wm.atT: +43 5234 / 68 128
Adresy