Innsbruck Card – One card, endless possibilities!
The Innsbruck Card is your key to exceptional experiences: card holders get lots for free or at a discount. The card includes free entry to Innsbruck's museums and one upwards and one downwards journey on two lifts and cable cars in Innsbruck region. The hop-on hop-off Sightseer bus is also included, as well as many other top attractions such as Swarovski Crystal Worlds and the Hall Mint Museum. With a single card, you can experience it all: from breathing in fresh alpine air at an altitude of over 2,000 metres above sea level to visiting the best sights and attractions in the valley.
Innsbruck Card prices and services valid from May 1st, 2022:
24 hours: 53€
48 hours: 63€
72 hours: 73€
50% discount for children (6-15 years old)
Lots of the city for very little money: all free services and discounts at a glance.
- Free one-time entry to 22 museums and other visitor attractions in the Innsbruck region
- 1 return trip on Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen funicular railway and cable cars and Patscherkofelbahn gondolas
- Free use of public transport on all IVB routes within Innsbruck + nightliner night buses + selected routes to Rum/Hall
- Free travel on the “Forest Tramway” 6 to Igls
- Free travel on Innsbruck's hop-on hop-off bus "The Sightseer"
- Crystal Worlds shuttle bus including admission to Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens
- 1 x free guided city walk (in German and English)
- Free city bike rental for three hours at “Die Börse”
- Casino Innsbruck: one-time welcome chips worth 30€ for just 22€ plus a welcome drink
- Tyrolean Evening Gundolf Family: 25 % discount
Period of validity
The Innsbruck Card is valid from the first moment it is used. It remains valid for the exact time period stated, i. e. 24, 48 or 72 hours. This applies regardless of what time of day the card is first used.
Please find more information here.
Here you can find the opening hours of attractions (PDF).
As of 6 may 2022. Subject to change. All information is provided without guarantee.