Hohes Haus "High House"
Hohes Haus (High House) on the village square is a mighty three-storey building from the 15th century.
With its domed hip roof, magnificent pointed arch doorway and late Gothic corridor hallway, it is probably the oldest preserved building in the town of Zirl. The house was once a courthouse, later a noble residence and today it is privately owned.
One of the special features of the Hohes Haus is the image of St Anthony, which survived the village fire of 1908 intact, while walls burnt down to the left and right of it.