Follow Peter-Anich-Weg road in a westerly direction until just after the lift car park, then turn left towards Dickicht. This wayside-style chapel was originally located to the right of "Dickichtstudler" farmhouse and featured a large old statue of the Virgin Mary. In 1935, a large sum of money was offered for this figure but the farmer's wife replied that one does not sell the Mother of God. A year later, the Mother of God was stolen. The chapel was moved to its present location as part of work carried out to straighten the road.
A 6173 OberperfussF: +43 512 /53 56 959https://www.innsbruck.info/oberperfussT: +43 512 / 53 56 61 73