This chapel is located in the middle of the Huebe-Hinterhof intersection. It was built as a plague chapel by an Albis farmer in 1676. The chapel was restored in 1959, which was a commemorative year to mark 150 years since the fight for freedom led by Tyrol's hero Andreas Hofer in 1809, by the 80-year-old Albis farmer and the Young Farmers Association. A Sacred Heart painting was consecrated on 6 September 1959 in place of the painting of the Virgin Mary by Zötsch. The chapel was restored by Johann Kirchmair in the summer of 2011.
A 6173 OberperfussF: +43 512 /53 56 959https://www.innsbruck.info/oberperfussT: +43 512 / 53 56 61 73